Our priority is the safety of our team and guests. To keep everyone safe we would ask that you follow the below guidance.
1) We will require names and contact numbers of all guests attending to be stored for 21 days to support NHS Test & Trace. These details will be held confidentially and deleted after the given period. Please scan the QR code upon entry.
2) Face Masks to be worn when walking around the venue ( to & from toilets etc).
3) Each table party is part of the same bubble and are permitted to sit next to one another however please do not join other tables and respect distance from those not in your party.
4) Please respect social distancing when moving through the venue. Our furniture has been placed to provide adequate space for social distancing – please do not move chairs or tables.
5) Toilets – Our toilet locations have not changed, please ensure you maintain safe social distancing on route to the toilets and whilst using them.
6) Please sanitise your hands at entry and prior to exit, also before and after visiting the bathroom.
7) Our team will be following strict routines of handwashing and sanitising. All staff will have their temperature checked at the start of their shifts.
8) Hand sanitiser is available at hand wash stations, and we will be following a robust cleaning system including customer touch areas and guest surfaces.
9) Drink orders can be placed using our at table app – please scan the QR code on your table. Until further notice there will be no service at the bar.
10) If you prefer table service, please place your order with a server. We will require payment after every round of drinks.
11) All payments where possible should be made by contactless credit or debit card.
12) Please consume alcohol responsibly to ensure we are all able to maintain our duty of care to everyone.
These measures will be under constant review and subject to change pending Government guidance. We will send you a confirmation email 24 hours prior to your booking and would encourage you to review the guidance immediately prior to your visit.